Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Prise 3: I'm taking this blog hostage.

Only In New York does 7 weeks go by so fast.

I am now at Nylon in the Photo Department and loving it. Thomas is now this busy busy editor in chief of Nightlife magazine, and creative director of somethingruther at Newad while he is in school. We are busy, but still in love.

That is the update, now to the important things: I have been sent to the childrens department for jeans. Quelle decouverte. Screw Petites, forget about juniors. Kiddies have the same designer basic slim or skinny leg jeans for half of the price...little known fact.

It is insanely intimidating to stroll into a section of bloomies that has clothing my fist could wear. That and my biological clock sounds the alarms when I walk through anything child oriented... lets just say its not like boutique shopping in Nolita.
Now, for the jeans, some run big enough to be worth a shot. Seven for all Mankind and J Brand for example. Once you get over the shock of the environment and the idea that you are so shapeless and petite that you can shop like a child, the price tag makes it all so very worth it.

kisses and shop away my little ones. shop away.

No comments: